Is he worth the wait?

Last night my boyfriend broke up with me. I've asked him numerous time to work through it an he said he doesn't know. We do everything together and I don't know what life is going to be like without him. After me asking him to work through it a few times, I asked one last time And then said it was his last chance and he said he wished it wasn't so I gave him two weeks too make up his mind. He said okay so I gave him a hug and told him I loved him and he said "I'll see ya later" his reason for splitting up is because he has a lot of stress going on. I told him I could help him but I don't know whether to wait around or if he wants me to move on. I'm not sure what's really going on..

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Stress sounds like a lame excuse, I think you should move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's playing you. RUN!