My girlfriend is on GaG, and I discouvered that she's cheating on me?

I mean, what should I do? :C

49

Most Helpful Guy

• Grab a hold of your balls that have shriveled up into your body and fucking stand up for yourself. You don't want to leave her? The other option is constantly thinking in the back of your mind that she's cheating on you and getting dick pics on SnapChat from other guy (s).

You're under 18, not the end of you life. You'll have plenty of times to meet better girls than her, let's face it man cheaters are worse than trash. Do yourself a favor and call her out on it. The nails are pretty much in the coffin it seems, so unless she has a lot of proof showing she is not cheating you need to break up with her.

What Girls Said 4

• You dump her!

• Well next... You break up with her.

• Well break-up with her.

• I really love her, and it seems that she loves me tho.

• No but I checked her phone once and their were dick pics on her snapchat. I didn't ask her or even tell her anything.

• Well You need to talk to her and tell her how you found out. If you can no longer trust her break-up with her little buddy.

• Cheating with a person on gag or just cheating?

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe its a misunderstanding? Tell her that you saw it, amd see what she says. I'd its true, break up with her, and DO NOT take any excuses. If she says its a misunderstanding, tell her to prove it. If she CAN prove it, then just forget it ever happened.

• She was handing her number out to guys via email. I doubt its a misunderstanding. But I don't want to leave her! :C

• Confront her and dump her

• yeah bro... she's cheatin on u with me actually :-P

wot r u gonna do now? :D

• i thought she was acting weird when w were messaging

• Give her a kick up the backside

• Leave her, lol.

• Cheating on you with a guy from gag? wow. her standards are lower than i thought humanly possible -__-

• whats her username :O that way we know who the cheater is