I broke up with my ex cuz she was getting fat what would you do?

I broke up with my girlfriend cuz she was getting fat she's knly 23 and if I were to knock her up r put a ring on her she would blow up I also broke up with her b c she had a big mouth and told people I ate her out which I did but I got her back in away we were at a cottage down at wasaga beach we were still sort of together but I ended up hooking up with another girl that I crushed on since high school we hooked up that same night 😝 had unprotected sex with her I really didn't wana take the chance but I did anyways I also ate her out too lol now this crush girl stalks like drives by my house anyways that same night after me and crush did are thing my ex came to my room I basically made out with her n told her to leave I guess you can say i gave her a taste of Her own Medicean lol so guys would you brake up with your girl if she was a fatty by the way the pool is for guys only girls can leave reply read my post clearly n take it all in

• yes dump the fat hoe
  • No keep the plumper

135

Most Helpful Girl

• As wise as I am, I feel you are Not ready nor raring for any sort of Real Relationship, sosamontana. You are not capable of handling one, and even if the first one didn't go blabbing, you didn't accept her or love her unconditionally. That probably will also go for anyone you meet who doesn't meet your expectations and requirements.
    As far as the 'Stalker,' it looks like you have more problems in paradise and, and if you don't start doing things more maturely here, dear, 'Eating out' will be the least of your problems.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 12

• Are you 12

• Honestly this was so hard to follow. I don't even understand what you're asking anymore. I think in the end you're just a douchbag and you deserve to be alone for the rest of your life.

• So the main reason you broke up with her is because she was fat or was it because of what she did? I'm not going to say you are wrong because honestly some guys will continue being with his gf/wife and still cheat on them. As for her? She didn't have the right to do that, i never believed in that, my guy friend and hangout and I don't even tell my friends what we did ( nothing sexual) but i will only say something until he says something. I'm always shocked when he tells his guy friends what we did. So yeah It was wrong what she did, but if you broke up with her because she was fat, well it seems shitty lol but once again at least you didn't continue being with her and still kept cheating

• Dude, punctuation!
    Aaargh!
    images.dpchallenge.com/.../...Prohibited_10472.jpg

Yeah sure I'd dump her if I were you. I mean lets be real here. You don't really care about her, she was just nice piece of ass to you. She stopped being that so of course you dumped her.

Now she can go of and find some nice gentleman who will put up with heir weight struggles as she tries to keep it under control, and you can go and find some nice lady you might actually like and want to keep around even after problems come up later on and you decide to work trough them.

Win, win.

• You're too shallow and immature to handle a serious relationship. I recommend you stay single for some years whilst you lower your ego.

• Couldn't even finish reading that, the stupidity is overwhelming.

• You sound like a douche.

• you're 22 act like it don't do stupid things

• so you broke up with her because she's fat? honey, she doesn't deserve you, she needs a man, not a kid, she deserves better to be honest. Oh, and please use a condom next time

• I think you done her a favor because she doesn't need a guy like you in her life tbh!

• You should stand still while she punches you in the throat.

• Uh holy shit dude. Please use condoms.

• I didn't want to do it really and stopped before but she wanted me to continue that's when I got the ideas that she didn't care that I didn't have 1 don't think she wanted me to knock her up cu that's what I got from it

• You don't have to want to be knocked up to get knocked up, it just happens. :/

• I know exactly what you mean 😉 thanks for your opinion

What Guys Said 5