What is a great way to unwind after a terrible day?

My ex sent me a wedding invite to his wedding in which he is marrying my ex best friend; and my boyfriend broke up with me tonight. What can I do to forget this?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Sit yourself down, watch the Notebook and shovel a pound of ice cream into your mouth (I prefer cookie dough) and have yourself one hella good cry. Even if you don't need to cry just let it out because its letting excess stress out. Realize that as you watch the movie that it's a movie and life is not like that. Your ex and your ex best friends are exes for a reason, so don't waste your time on them. You new ex boyfriend is missing out on something amazing and wasn't worth your time anyways.
    You can't forget about it you just simply move on from it. So, allow yourself a good cry to relieve stress and emotions (you'll feel better afterwards, trust me) and then pick yourself back up and set your head high because you got life ahead of you.

The next day, go pamper yourself. Get your nails done, go get your favorite food, buy a new dress because you need to comfort yourself and let yourself know you are amazing. Go join a yoga class, it is very relaxing and calming for the mind. Not to mention, it's good for you (: If you can, do a handstand or at least hang your head off your bed for a minute to allow for some blood to travel to your head. It's refreshing and rejuvenating.

You can't forget a terrible day, you can only move on (:

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry for your bad luck here, dear, and they say it comes in Three's, so to be on the safe side this weekend, stay close to home, do some focusing on you and just relax in the comfort of your own domain with some of your favorite comfort foods and maybe hanging on GAG here, dear, looking over other people's problems so you know you are not alone, sweetie.
    Good luck. xxoo