Girls, when should I break up a girl if I decide to do so?

girls, i need your advice on how to break up with a girlfriend, that we have been dating for 2 weeks. i have decided to break up with her. today we have a meeting for a piece of an information. what is the best time to tell her that i need to break up with her? should i tell her today in face to face. or should i wait for a different meeting in future?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her when you have time away from other people and not during a discussion of something else. Do try to make this conversation as soon as possible - because it will hurt more if she feels you strung her along. You've been together two weeks - she's probably not overly invested and it may not hurt her as much as it would several weeks from now.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• don't lead her on for any longer. if u don't like someone don't get with them. two weeks? sounds like a playground crush

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell her now before you hurt her more. You are only dragging her and it out if you don't. Be gentle with it, explain it to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it all depends if you really don't have feelings towards her. Does she have feelings for you? Think carefully on what your actions are. You can either regret this choice or make the right decision and move on. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's only been 2 weeks it should be easy
    Tell her today face to face
    not sure how you can be over 18 and want to break up with a girl after 2 weeks- you sound like a 10 year old, clearly you don't deserve her- but that's your business

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;