Girls, what advice you give me on what to do after a break up: should we stay friend or ignore each other completely?

• stay as friends
  • ignore each other completely including delete each other in all social networks and our phone numbers. cut off all contacts
  • other opinion in comments
    Vote C
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

6

Most Helpful Girl

• If two people have children together then they should be mature enough to get along for their child's sake, if not then i don't see the point of having contact with an ex. It only complicates future relationships with someone else. The past should stay in the past. Personally, i believe if two people can remain friends after a break - up , then they were never in love at all or they still are.

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, if you're that close to your ex, then by all means, be friends! I'm sure both of you understand that you weren't made for each other, but you shouldn't ignore each other for the rest of your lives!

• stay friends? maybe. If you can do it and it's not that difficult for you

• I used to stay friends with ex's and it was never really that - it was more like it turned into the friendzone and they would just hope I'd slip up and give them some again or indefinitely. Eventually after getting older, I decided there is no incentive of staying friends (whatever that even means) so, I cut them loose. Nothing personal but people don't HAVE to stay in touch.

• Sorry. I don't see any details and I just see the poll. But it depends on the situation, why you broke up and how you would be. Sometimes it can be good to be friends and sometimes it should be a forever bye bye. If you have kids together, it should be worked out. Or if you choose to stay friends, give each other some time to get over the break up and then be friends.

• Give each other time toget over the brek up and tthen be friends