Should I avoid my ex?

My ex girlfriend started going to the gym i go to, its been 6 months since we broke up and we haven't spoken to each other since then. The break up wasn't a bad one i just would like to avoid the awkward reunion should i go to my other gym or should i just stay at this one. And if i see her should i avoid her , also if she comes up to me what should i say.

bump
bump1

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I had that happen to me a few years ago. I chose to switch gyms.

• thanks i might do that but my currnet gym is better than my old one sigh

• yeah i thought about that i just dont know what time she goes up there

• In that case, I suppose you could try to leave each other alone if you happen to be there at the same time. If she comes up to you, perhaps something like, "I'm in the middle of a workout, but it's great to see you again." Then resume your workout.

What Girls Said 1

• Just avoid her if you think it's awkward to talk to her.

What Guys Said 2

• Younshould definitely NOT avoid. You're going to have to act tho. Act as normal as possible and treat her as an acquatance. Exchange pleasantries and not much else. you'll be fine.

• Dude be a man do what u need to do. She is your ex and no longer apart of your life. Why would anything in your life change because of her now? I know my ex avoids my gym now lol idc. If she saw me I'd have a gnarly pump looking swoll as fck anyways.