Girls, What do you do when a guy just broke up with you?

Girls, what are your top advice to get over a guy who just broke up with you and how do you heal your broken heart the best and fastest way so you can move on?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I spend a day wearing pyjamas, packing away anything that reminds me of him like photos etc, eating whatever I want, watching movies and crying tbh
    Then I pull myself together, organise to go out with friends and have a good time, whether it's a pampering day, out for drinks, whatever
    Then I make a list of goals- it helps me focus on myself. After my last breakup it was hard, we wee together for 4 years, i planned a trip to Europe starred a new diet and workout plan, got some new hobbies and spent more time with friends.

I think when you decide you want to get over someone and actively move on life falls into place.
    You'll feel better all the time, even if sometimes you're reminded and are upset. But I guess you'll know you're over it completely when you become Interested in talking to new guys.
    Life is short and every moment counts- don't spend a minute being sad over someone who doesn't deserve it. Now is your time to be selfish and focus on your own happiness

What Girls Said 4

• cry as much as you can , feel sad and depressed , and then slowly it goes away , i mean dont be too hard on yourself , leave yourself room to grieve

• try to hang out more with friends and try to stay busy i know its hard but u have to love urself someday u will find the right guy for u and try to think u deserve better he is not worth it good luck xoxo

• Find another guy! I think that guy just isn't right for you. Don't let him ruin you. Follow your heart. ❤️

• Go mental and tell his Facebook friends how much
    Of a twat he is.
    It makes it permanently over lol