Do you ever have a fear that your ex is living an amazing life without you?

I haven't been with him in so long and he sucks as a person, but I hate that he might have an amazing life without me. I also hate that I know a lot of people who still hang out with him and bring him up randomly in conversation. We weren't together that long, but I got so hurt and no one even realizes it. I don't want to tell people the way I still feel since it's been over a year and he is now with someone else (a rebound that lasted), but why can't I get past this pain?

• Yes
  • No

66

Most Helpful Girl

• I know my ex isn't. He's an alcoholic with commitment issues that breaks his own heart about every three months. Instead of worrying about his amazing life, how about you focus on living an amazing life yourself? You will be so much happier that way. He doesn't deserve the head space.

What Guys Said 6

• That's the thing, everyone does realize how much it hurts... Everyone your age and older has been there, lived it, moved on... You will do the same... As you get older, you'll learn better ways to cope and move on faster... Expectations will become reasonable and you'll do great..

• I KNOW that my ex is living a great life without me while I waste my life at G@G.

• It's always best to forget your ex.

• No, because I forgive them and I wish all of them the best.

• If we separated why should I care for her?

• yup i do... am very insecure and jealous types.

What Girls Said 5

• I really don't care about their lives lol.

• No I wouldn't because I'll be too busy having an amazing life. You have to get over him. Don't make your life a poo and qaste your life thinking about an ex. YOLO!

• He has evolved. You haven't. You haven't let go and moved on.

• she was bi now she's straight after dating me its sucks i cried she's happy now thats all i care about

• Such is life and in return I think he is thinking the same as I am