I was dating a guy that was terrible to me. He was passive agreesive, swore at me, yells at me, talks about how pretty other girls are, has gotten other girls numbers at bars. He has done some good things to but overall our relationship has been toxic and I need to move on. My mother made me break up with him when I came home for college and we made a plan to talk everyday and get back together when I came back in the fall but he wants to have sex with other girls this summer and get their numbers at bars and then expect me to be waiting. I keep telling him how much that would bother me but he doesn't seem to care. I need to move on from him but I don't know how. I really need someone to help me out
Most Helpful Guy
Hi there Anonymous!
I can understand the conflict you feel right now (or at least some of it, hopefully).
You know this guy is toxic, but you still remember the good things he's done, which is why you don't want to break up with him, yes? I'm not sure.
Here's what you should do:
1. Talk to a psychiatrist, if you can. This will help, believe me.
2. If you are unable to do number one, talk to a trusted friend or family member about it.
3. Don't immediately break off with him. Go to his house to talk about it, but since he sounds aggressive to me, bring some back-up, just in case things get violent.
4. Also, talk to this guys parents! Unless they're a bit unstable and angry, like your boyfriend.
5. And finally, change your number, and always have a friend or family member near you, wherever you go, because you never know. This guy could get really mad. Be careful!
I hope this helped, and if it didn't, I apologise.
If you need anymore help with anything, I'll be happy to oblige! And be careful who you date next time! Please!
Have a nice day!0