Girls, how to break up a girl with text or face to face?

• via text or email
  • via tell her in face
  • other option in comments
    Vote C
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree if you had respect for women it would by far be best to tell them in person so they can get closure on the situation. Text messaging is kind of spineless, and ignoring them altogether is the worst thing you could do.

What Girls Said 6

• You need to meet with her and tell it to her face. It would help if you explained as to why you are ending the relationship. It is only fair that you give her an explanation so that way she has some clarity.

• Don't be a coward. Do it face to face

• Face to face is always best. Just give her a reason why you're ending the relationship, be honest.

• My personal favorite is the phone call, it's convenient and I don't have to see his face.
    Text messages are awful because it's so callous, I can get them at work and be completely blindsided and then I run the risk of losing it when I have to keep my shit together.

• Do it in person:/

• Well I think if you have any respect for her then you should definitely tell her to her face. I mean you obviously felt something for her in the beginning.