My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me and It was completely out of the blue I'm heart broken please help?

He dumped me due to the fact we lived 60 miles apart but we Skype every night and see each other Saturday and Sunday. But recently he started talking to a girl who he was in school with two years older than him but he assured me nothing was going on. He said he wanted to give it a shot of being friends but he needed some time first but six days later he blocked me on Facebook, snapchat and Skype and won't answer any of my texts. When I asked his friend how he was he said he was perfectly fine. I have loads of his things at my house too and I don't want to meet up with him to give the stuff back.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He lied there is something going on with that other girl but I don't think he cheated I think he developed feelings and you know the saying as harsh as it is true, if you fall in love with two people, pick the second one because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen in love with another person. I hope everything works out, he didn't deserve you, you'll find your knight in shining armor

What Guys Said 3

• Being realistic here, your relationship started when you were 13 years old. The odds of that lasting even as long as yours did are about 1/a million.

• Burn them for the glory of SATAN MY DEAR! <3

• Mail it back or send it UPS.

What Girls Said 1

• Walk away, let go, and get a new start. You deserve someone better ^^