Going through my first real relationship/ break up.

I am in college, going through my first real relationship/ break up. He was my first everything. I am very attached to him!

Basically, he wanted a break, some space to think about things. He is extremely confused. He doesn't know what he wants, I don't know what he wants, etc. I don't even understand the underlying reason why he wanted to end our relationship. He says he cares too much about me to break up, but he doesn't know if he wants a relationship. Its really complicated.

Anyway, I am extremely depressed. I haven't eaten, slept, etc. I have been crying all day and night for the past 5 days. He is very concerned and he says that he is having a really hard time too. I've even seen him cry a few times.

He has told me a few times that if I ever needed anything, to please let him know.

All I want is for him to hold me again :(. Would it be inappropriate if I asked him to hold me while I cry? I wouldn't say it in those words of course...too harsh lol. I just feel so alone and I know he his going through the same thing. I just want to feel like he is there for me.
3
2