Do you believe in karma, or that sometimes things happen for a reason? (Are you ready for a story)?

Once upon a time, there was a guy. He befriended a girl years ago through mutual friends. Their friendship blossomed over the years, and they were there for each other through the highs and lows of each other's dating life.

One day in January, after they both reliezed they were single, they decided to see how it goes from a romantic stand point. Both had similar interests, life goals and enjoyed each other's company. They seemed almost inseperable, even though the girl was a bit hesitant because she didn't want to rush and just enjoy the moment. She didn't reveal this to the guy, but tried to think things through.

One night, after talking every day and night, he wanted to take things to the next level. While on the phone, he kept trying to ask for certain photos of her, and tried inititing some adult play. She explained that she doesn't do this with just anyone, that she only does this with her boyfriend. He said he understood, and accepted that she was his girl. Being a gentleman, he remained sweet and caring that night. She eventually caved and did things she wasn't comfortable with , for weeks. He never once asked what she wanted during their private times and focused only on pleasing himself.

The guy became increasingly distant over the course of the months. On a surprising weekend, he asked the girl if she wanted to go on a vacation to a far away land. She joyfully accepted and was genuinely happy with how things were going. He, too seemed happy and expressed his feelings to her, which made her feel very close to him like no other has done.

Out of the blue, the guy began ignoring her, with no explanation. She tried contacting him but to no avail. One Tuesday he sent her a long text giving excuses as to why he was so absent for the past two months. She read it, and grinned; feeling slightly justified. This guy, the one that held her heart, shattered it; used her when it was convinient for him and then toss her aside. Now he is going through some rough times. Karam is a bitch, especially if you act like one yourself.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Karma, poetic justice, whatever you want to call it. But, ain't it sweet?

What Guys Said 4

• only in karma n after life 8)

• So if a person treats another like disposable garbage, that probably doesn't bode well for him right?

• I HONESTLY didn't read your story. But ya, Karma is a bytch and she gets you all.

• It's cool haha. I agree, and it's kind of delightful.

• Karma is not real. People nearly always get away with things. It's no rocket science.

• In certain situations maybe. But what if a person that has done bad things, + gets it back to him? Not gonna lie, I chuckled.

• This is fiction right? Something tells me the girl would have more pleasure in the bedroom if she took the iniative to ASK, like the guy did. Doesn't seem like a strike of karma to me. The girl in your story seems needy.

• It could be fiction, could be non fiction. The girl did ask, she tried to guide the guy and tell him what would please her and the guy would lie; say "Later", or "I'm so tired right now, I will get you later". Of course this never happened. This particular guy was being an ass, and got his just desserts.

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry I didn't read it. I got cross eyed.

But I'll agree with you. Karma is sweet when it happens.

• I believe everything happens for a reason and that if things are meant to be, they'll happen. Story repeats itself over the times so if there was a chance missed it could possibly happen again. But yeah, karma is a bitch indeed.