Would you be hesitate to go somewhere because you can potentially see your ex or his family?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are in the acute phase of getting over your ex, it is probably better to avoid seeing him. The long-term goal is to get to the point that it doesn't bother you, but that will take a while to get to that point.

• Can I ask how might a guy respond to seeing a girl he loved but couldn't be with so broke it off? like if he saw her in public? you mentioned an acute phase?
      (This is semi hypothetical but the broke it off part isn't, the love part not sure - I hope so, God willing).

• So If I don't talk much about him I'm not over him?

• How much you talk about your ex doesn't prove whether you are over the break up.

Why is it your ex couldn't be with you and broke it off?

What Guys Said 6

• no... i have nothing 2 be afraid of... so.. 8)

• if you broke up last week maybe. but if it was 3-4 weeks or months ago do not worry about it

• No, unless they are crazy.

• We'll these people are sweet I just don't want to get que stioned

• Mine are insane, so I tend to avoid.

• We'll these people are sweet I just don't want to get questioned

• We'll I can't be mean if they say hi and talk to me.

• Sadly I'd need to call over security... you're lucky. haha

• I sometimes see losers I used to know/work with. It's fucking annoying.

• Hesitate? Maybe. Not go? I wouldn't let it affect me that much, unless it was truly going to be close quarters for a long time, and the event wasn't something overly important.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope doesn't bother me if I see any of my ex's. Ex if this 1 found me and came right up to me and tried to talk to me. It would be just weird because the last time I had talked to that dude he kept being pushy, bring up the past, and saying how he did miss me.

• No I would not.