Why so many people get divorce nowadays?

what's your opinion on this issue

107

Most Helpful Girl

• My two close friends got divorced. One of them divorced because he was too lazy. He did not finish his studies and he did not want to study. He promised to finish it though. Well that is what we are told. You never know exactly what is happening between two people. I think love was gone. Unfortunately. She has her job ; everything and she did not want to deal it anymore.
    Other one divorced because her ex husband was a douche He was a total weirdo and ass. We warned her and she did not listen.
    I say character disagreements , financial reasons and fidelity.
    And people do not want to tolerate each other anymore. When they have a little discussion they immediately think it is done.
    Also what i think that ; people get marry too soon ; they marry to escape from something. That is what I see mostly.

What Girls Said 9

• I think they get married too soon!

• My parents got married when they were 36 lol. They divorced because of money issues

• That 's right @ ThePlayer101

• I meant getting married after being together for a short while. But obviously that won't ALWAYS be the case, it's just happening so much more these days. @ThePlayer101

• Some people are just not right for each other. And love is often not until death, although sometimes it is.

People cheat, get abusive, and turn out to be not what you thought they were. I don't think you should stay with someone if you are not happy with them anyway. I don't have a problem with divorce.

• Perhaps people love the idea of marriage more than the reality of it. They may not realize this until the newness of the changes wear off. Things that once were looked at as cute or differant may become annoying or intolerable. Some people may just change and grow professionally apart. Perhaps a transfer or promotion that keeps one another apart.

• They say money and sex are the many reasons why people divorce

• People change everyday like a chameleon changes from color to color. It's human nature.
    And because marriage is harder than it looks.

• My opinion is that they don't want to expand the drama between them. They just don't want to waste their own time. I am just going to stop here because if I explain more it might lead to misunderstanding. :)

• Because they jump right into a relationship and don't even try to make it work

• Because they grow uncompatible.

• One of the top reasons I have heard from my friends who are divorced say financial matters and infidelity.

What Guys Said 7

• Because there is no punishment for adultery and besides here the rules are so free its nor like most other countries where there is no dating and you could only marry and also there aren't honor killings over in western countries.

• cool, man

• I was from the middle east so I have a good amount of insight on these things.

• Rushing into marriage before fully getting to know their partner.

• Because people are tired from each other.

• Money issues, marring just because or good sex, or abuse

• Because they were married too soon to be prepared for the new life.

• the female is making life a living hell.

• They get divorced because they got married,