I want to brake up with my girlfriend becouse she bitches at me all the time what should I do?

oh yes she is prego too

54

Most Helpful Girl

• HORMONES. If you had any idea of that that does to a women you would be bitchy too. Suck it up because you need to be there for her. It's hard for her and if you break up with her it could be hard on your baby because if she gets too much anxiety the baby feels it. You need to be there for her and take care of her and the baby. If you still don't want to be with her after then break up but not while she needs you the most.

• yeah i know all about that it's just when she was not preggo she was bitchy all the time too.

• ones out of like a year and she pops up pregnant. i love to have sex everyday 3 or 4 times a day but she makes me wait a year or so i can't stand it no more

• maybe your not the dad then? I dunno

What Girls Said 4

• Was she bitching all the time before she was knocked up?

• Tell her how you feel and kinda give her a break.

• Just stay with her.
    Take care of her and your baby.
    She's pregnant of course she's going to be bitchy and if she was like that before then why complain all of sudden you should of left when you realized she was bitchy.

• yeah but i know there are better women out there but she has my baby and i love kids but i wish she would grow up and stop bitching and yell and stuff at me all the time.

• You should of realized that before you got her pregnant. I know you feel trapped with her cause of the baby but just stay with her until she has the baby and sort things out from there but one thing be a responsible father. you don't have to be with her to see the baby ( after your baby is born) but then again , depends what kind of women you got. good luck. hope this helped :)

• you better take care of that kid!

What Guys Said 4

• 1|1
  • First things first! Paternity test!!!

Second - Don't marry her!

Third - Call Dr Phil or Jerry Springer... you might as well make some money out of the situation you're stuck in.

• Just suck it up. You got her pregnant so it's your responsibility to care for her and the baby to the best of your ability. Also, the hormones are probably a big part of why she's acting like that so it should get better after the baby is born

• it's not only when she was pregnant that she was bitchy it's been like that for 4 yeas now

• but she also has two other kids that is not mine and they are from diffent daddys

• Look it's your decision man, but I think that staying with her at least until the baby is born and has a stable place to live and helping provide for them financially is the right thing to do.

• Learn to spell for one. It's break not brake