My ex made a hate song about me and posted it to YouTube?

Well, I wrote a myTake about the reason we broke up here.
I was searching YouTube and even though I blocked his account, his videos were still visible. I didn't watch, because I didn't want to be reminded of what he did... I paused the video and read the description, so I knew it was about him. Just... why would he do this? I wanted our breakup to be less dramatic as possible. I can't believe he would do such a thing.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry to hear that :/ I suppose he just did it out of anger or bitterness. People move on from relationships in different ways. Some people act like your boyfriend did as a way of moving on, even though that probably isn't the best way to handle the situation. Was your name or any personal information in the song? If not, then it's probably just best to let it go and try not to worry about it too much.

What Guys Said 2

• He probably did it because he is angry, hurt, and immature (a volatile combination).

Fortunately, the internet has a short attention span. I have a question for you, if I may. What have you learned from this?

• coz he's a retard i assume... better not watch da video if it brings u down :-)

What Girls Said 3

• The best you can do is ignore the harshness in it and smile and laugh at it. Take it as a joke, and he'll see it didn't offend you. He'll soon apologize for being an asshole.

• Obviously, he is a miserable human being.

• just ignore the idiot.