Guys, if your ex girlfriend asked you if she should give up on you, what would you say?

It's like pulling teeth whenever I want to talk to my ex. I wanted to fix things, but he doesn't seem to care even though I thought he felt something for me still. If your ex (if you still felt something for her) messaged you saying if she should give up on you what would you say? Vs. If your ex (who you don't feel anything for) messaged you the same thing? In general, would you be hurt if she asked you that question? Thank you.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• In both scenarios I would probably tell her yes. We broke up for a reason, clearly something on some level was not working enough to the point that we felt it was better that we should not be together.

Closure is the best thing for both parties after a breakup as even the slightest hint of getting back together makes the whole healing process more of a struggle.

• Would you advise that I should ask him that? Or would it be best to let it go, and see if he notices my absence...

• Well if you are his ex girlfriend then I would advise that yes you should let it go.

• Well, I'll probably piss him off if I ask him that anyway.

What Guys Said 4

• 'ok do wotever u want :-) "

• I would say to anyone that posed that question... " if you feel the need to ask me something like that, you should already be gone".

• I'd say, "Yes, you should definitely give up on me; that's precisely why you're my ex.:
    No, I won't be hurt if she asked me. Questions never hurt me.

• "That's for you to decide." Both scenarios.

• But would you be hurt?

• No, whether people give up on me or not is none of my concern. It's theirs.