How do you feel happy after a really hard breakup?

84

Most Helpful Guy

• Surrounding myself with positive people that can get my mind off of the break up..

What Guys Said 3

• It's very difficult for me to take this seriously, but I shall try.

Do whatever hobbies make you happy, and spend time with friends and family.

• Yeah many disdainful thoughts popped into my head upon first coming upon this question.

• Lol no, not at all.

• chocolate cures all

What Girls Said 8

• I'm sorry but I don't understand really how people get depressed over break ups. If you break up with someone that means you were going through problems. Even if that was cheating, distance, arguments or anything basically. So it wasn't meant to be. All things in life run their course, including us. We all die.

So if you go apart from someone it just wasn't meant to be. Ok you are vulnerable for some days but after that you move on. Think what you went through had its bad and its good moments (I hope!!) and wish the best for the guy with whom you built memories.
    :-)

• Keep things in perspective. There's much more to life than the relationship you had with some guy, and there's plenty of other guys out here to be with, so even though it may be hard at first, realize that as with anything else, time moves on and eventually it really will be nothing more than a memory.

• I just distract myself. I go out with my friends, yo a movie or a party. Capture our funny moments. Or I just something I love like trying a new recipe, or just draw something

• I remember I'm 13 years old and then I say "I bet I'll date some sexy hottie in the future"

• ice cream helps a lot. Watching romantic movies also helps, I watched 50 first dates, how to lose a guy in 10 days, ps I love you and enchanted today! I cried a lot, I always cry when watching movies, I feel happy now!

• You're 13, you'll be good in a few days 😁 have a sleepover with some friends and eat some good food. You'll be ok

• Listen to the song "I will survive" and dance around while you belt out the lyrics.. You maybe a crying fool the first time, then angry or bitter. But eventually you'll be singing and dancing to it with swagger!

• Sucky, because the only person I usually talk to when I'm feeling down is now the only person I can't talk to.