Getting the closure to move on?

My ex left me almost 9 months ago for no clear reason. I wanted to talk to her to know the real reason why she left bUT doesn't want to talk to me. I didn't do anything bad to her. She is now with some new guy. I can't really move on and really want to get the closure of why she left, if I did something wrong or something. So I can stop puzzling this in my head. What do you guys think?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• With the situation you've described it usually means one of two things: extreme guilt, or complete denial. She either did something that she feels really bad about, or you did something so shocking that she doesn't want to deal with it/you at all. She may have cheated with this new guy, and rather than face you, she cut it off completely the second after it happened.

What Girls Said 3

• At this point, you're probably not going to get a reason. It would be nice to know why she left you, but she's moved on and probably unwilling to bring this up after so long.

• If she has done this and is refusing to talk to you, that seems pretty cowardice and one would be inclined to ask, what she was trying to conceal...
    Perhaps she left you for someone else? There's really nothing we can tell you, you'd just have to find some way to talk to her. Perhaps promise her there will be no repercussions, you just want some understanding for closure.

• How long had u two been together? Think back... maybe it's something u said during a fight. who knows it could b anything. It could b something small to u but huge to her.

What Guys Said 2

• if i was u, i would consider it over since she's with another guy :-)

• You can't get the closure from that person- I used to do this and thought that was the way to heal. You need to get closure elsewhere in your life.