I broke up with my girlfriend on Friday last week and I'm having a hard getting over it. I don't know what to do. What do I do?

We broke up because of the distance between each other

23

Most Helpful Girl

• LDR are one of the hardest to Have and to Uphold of Any, Bscience640. I, for one, probably know3 this better than anyone, for Four years ago, a man from Egypt found me on Fb and together we had started awhirlwind romance. After getting to knoew one another better on Skype, I then flew off to the magical land of Cairo, where I stayed for 30 days. Things went so well that after coming home, I returned to him, tying the knot at the Ministry of Justice. I remained there for awhile, learning how to be a Muslim's wife.
    I am back in the states now and haven't gone back to be with him or the family, nor even to live with him. The Middle East has gotten so bad since I left, and on top of our other personal problems that went hand in hand, it caused much strife in our life.
    If you or your girl were having problems in keeping the LDR alive, then it wasn't for you... or maybe not for her. It takes two to tango and two to make the effort and take the time to be online and if only one is doing all of the work, it can grow dead real quick and go dead in the water with each lame duck excuse.
    I was the one who wasn't making the effort or being part of the team. And even today, with our breaking up and making up and no one speaking, there are times that we do still cling to the hope that God will see fit that we end up together somehow, no matter how bad or how long the distance, which to me... is only a stone's throw because our hearts still beat as one.
    In your case, if you have realized it is hopeless or have tried to get her back, all you can do is slowly lick your wounds, focus on you and this time around, find someone who is closer to you at home that you can love again.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• oh well... bro, i guess u should ask if u can go back to her again... u can communicate via Skype and stuff :)

• Find another vagina.

• Dean Ambroseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.