Why is my ex acting this way?

Hi guys I need help... I just recently went on a second date with my ex.. everything went well we made jokes laughed we played and even teased each other... I even asked could we do movies next time she was so keen she wanted to know when should we go... afterwards she even asked if she could get a hug... now two days later she's acting different doesn't reply to my texts and when she does its like she doesn't want to talk with me... so why was she so happy to spend time with me but when we text she ignores me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• From my experiences it usually means she is seeing someone else. So she's stuck between a rock and a hard place. If I was you just back off and don't text her until she text you. Then throw her logic back at her. Don't reply right away. I don't care what anybody says you are ALWAYS going to have to play the "Game" when it comes to relationships. If she's really still interested in you she'll text you back.

What Girls Said 2

• she's playing hard to get.

• We could sit and make up our own conclusions but you will never know unless you ask her. Yes it is weird, honestly I have no idea why someone would change like that. You could reach out for her and tell her that you want to see her and this was strange. I mean it's not fair of her to do this.. or you could wait until she contacts you, keep yourself busy meanwhile.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it has more to do with her having mixed feelings and maybe she's afraid of falling back in love after having broken up with you. Not sure why the two of you split, but maybe she's apprehensive about those reasons returning and is afraid of getting hurt.

Like an anonymous poster said, you can ask her if she's uncomfortable hanging out as friends, or maybe, since you've already tried communicating with her, just step back and allow her to contact you, so you two can talk when she's ready.

• she's a bad texter maybe?