How should I breakup with him?

Its going to be my first breakup... And i have no clue how to do it.. 😖 i still want to be friends but just not a couple... Please help me..

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Write down your feelings, so you can make them clear and in a way that will make him understand and hopefully not hurt him. Sit him down and talk to him, tell him why you don't want to be a couple and how you're better off as friends. He might not want to be friends right away, he may need time to heal.

What Guys Said 3

• Please... Please... Please... don't string him along with this fake as "Let's just be friends" bullshit. No one buys it any more. Either you want him or you don't.

You might want him as a friend, but seriously, he doesn't... he wants more and always will.

This is exactly why exes just CAN'T/SHOULDN'T be friends in my opinion.

It creates too much shit.

• "sorry but i believe it'll be better for both, if we go our own ways :) "

• Is this the same guy you just asked about having sex with?

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him that you just want to be friends.

• Well, if you are breaking with him/her don't assume or pressure to keep the friendship it must be a thing that both of you agree. If the person is into you maybe he/she doesn't want to be near you at least for a while.

• If he really likes you he won't be able to be your friend. Dont lie to him just nicely tell him that he's not theguy for you.

• Tell him in person, do not text him or call him, break up with him in person! Tell him the reason why you wanna break up, but tell him that you still wanna be there for him as a friend, this is never easy to do especially if you still have feelings for him