Can I get the love of my life back?

i dated my ex since i was in middle school so that is 6 years, he was my eveything i loved him with all my heart. However, he suffered from many issues such as depression and failing out of school and pressure from his own family about school. We broke up a couple months ago and it was not pleasant and have not talked since. What i do know id that he is dating someone new. im not sure if it is a rebound but we were together for 6 years and were very happy together. I just want there to be hope that he could come back he always has in the past

33

Most Helpful Girl

• When someone has mental issues here, dear, it is hard for them to be in Any relationship, and if this went wrong with you, Any other relationship will go dead in the water as well... even if he is Not over you and with someone else right now.
    Even if you both were to get back tomorrow, if he needs professional help and is refusing to get it, then your relationship will be no better then than now, should this happen.
    You say you both have been together for these '6 years,' and with this break up, it will be hard to move on right away. And you also have openly admitted that he 'Always has in the past,' which is telling me it is a full circle pattern in your relationship that will not only continue but will eventually go down a beaten path.
    Might I suggest as being for being as wise as I am that This Time if he does return, you give him a choice to either seek some help or do not bother coming back... you cannot keep doing this all the time, life is way too short.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• better not look back in da past...

anyway if u still wanna insist... just send him some text...30 days of no contact passed... so... :)

• Not sure, he's dating someone new

• He might got someone else. And it is not going to happen anyway in real life.

What Girls Said 2

• Might be best to just leave it in the past and move on. You'll find someone new.

• there is always hope.