How do you get over a broken heart?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh time is gonna help the most, spending time with the ones you love already ie friends and family will help but as soon as your alone and have time to think about that said person you become said and think of things that happened. So time and keeping busy would help the most.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, only time can do that. Trust me, it sucks not being able to do anything but wait for the feelings to go away. But in the meantime, it helps if you distract yourself. Pick up more hours at work, throw yourself into a hobby, spend time with friends, etc.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE