How do you get over a broken heart?

67

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Tbh time is gonna help the most, spending time with the ones you love already ie friends and family will help but as soon as your alone and have time to think about that said person you become said and think of things that happened. So time and keeping busy would help the most.

• Time fixes everything. It will give you a chance to heal and learn about what happened so you can better yourself for next time. I'm not sure which one is you, but all three girls in your pic were beautiful, so another guy will come along soon enough and you move on. Sometimes that's the best way to heal is to just jump back into it and take what you learned.

• u mean mend>? :)

• Not easily, that's for sure.

• being a whore

• I can't do that

What Girls Said 6

• Unfortunately, only time can do that. Trust me, it sucks not being able to do anything but wait for the feelings to go away. But in the meantime, it helps if you distract yourself. Pick up more hours at work, throw yourself into a hobby, spend time with friends, etc.

• Ice cream helps!!!

• You give yourself time to learn how to love yourself fully again.
    Time by yourself is like the best thing. Being with best friends helps too.

• I give myself time to hurt. Then I eat lots of ice cream and try to distract myself.

• I've found that time can heal most anything.

• Im still trying it just takes time