How do guys handle break ups?

... Under the condition that the girl was good to you but she broke up with you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I turned into a hermit for 2 years... didn't try and date. Then I finally got over her, I tried dating again, nothing worked, so i stopped trying and started focusing on school/career... and 3 years later I've been single for 5 years.. That girl fucked me up lol.

3|1
    0|0
    • Dude, same story here.

• Damn it's been 4 months since. my breakup.. I hope I don't end up like u guys.

• Well, it takes time, some faster than others.. I think it hurt so much because we had plans to get married and move to British colombia... Now she's with some other guy in British colombia haha. Plus after about 2 years right when I was getting over her, she emails me confessing she cheated on me twice. I had no Idea, and wished she never told me.. oh well, I think it helped me get over her quicker.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Weed, ice cream, video games, music, movies.

1|2
    0|0
  • A little confusion and pain at first but it doesn't take long for me to not care, no point wasting time thinking about it/feeling hurt, I just hit the gym and smash it out and I'm good.

2|0
    0|0
  • If he is a normal guy. Probably drink with friends after that find a cuter girl. Then get laid

0|0
    1|0
  • Personally when my ex wife and i split. I started to drink a lot more to fill a void still. drink a lot and also i went to a lot ofbstrip clubs just becuase i wanted to feel needed and wanted still by a women even if i was paying them to pay attention to me. It was not a mentaly healthy thing to do really

1|0
    0|0
  • We tend to drink heavily and talk about how great the freedom is now right in the beginning, but within a month we are usually an emotional mess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been through one but I suspect I'll be drinking a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots of work... and lots of guy time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Call her closest girlfriend and tell her everything she said about her... 😤

0|0
    0|0
  • we dont even think twice, me personally i couldnt give two cares in the world, their loss!

0|1
    0|0
  • Go find another girl. It happens.

0|1
    1|0
  • Lots and lots of beer and food.

0|0
    0|0
  • we are easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Training, alcohol, and women, in that order.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• I believe guys (at least the one I been out with) has the worst time with break ups especially depending the length of the relationships.

0|1
    0|0
  • They probably bang a bunch of other girls to get over it.

0|1
    0|0