I broke up with my girlfriend, but I regret it so much?

It was after this really, REALLY stupid argument that happened just over a month ago.

I don't even know why it began.

It was just a massive shit fest - just a massive misunderstanding

I sent her an apology about a week ago, she responded positively... I want her back :(

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye forever, my love... you just found this out with her 'Responded positively.'
    Get together and talk things out. Open lines of convo are one of the most important factors in any new or old relationship here, dear.
    If it was just a case of a Misunderstanding due to heated words that are most of the time Not meant, then love will erase this and as a team like you both have always been, you can start over and this time... make it better than ever, having learned by the mistakes you made when you threw the ball to the sidelines.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 1

• Aww. Well prepare yourself for any type of rejection. It's better to ask her back then to regret it later, and not know.

Just tell her "I made a really big mistake. I shouldn't have let a stupid argument get the better of us. I miss you. And I'm sorry I fought with you about it, I would like the way things were before. If that is ok with you"

What Guys Said 1

• Then fucking tell her, dude.

What do you think that sitting around moping is going to do for you? Be bold about it, let her know that you want her.

• Because of fear of Rejection.

Like we've spoken by text since... she initiated texts but I thought they were bread crumbs... I just don't know man... I'm struggling with this all.

• You broke up with her, man. It's on you to get her back if you want her. And yeah, maybe she's done with you forever, but she's not going to break and come running back to you after you dumped her. If you want her, you're going to have to take that risk.