I miss him more each day?

my ex boyfriend broke up with me January 1st, then started going out with someone else two weeks later, I miss him half to death the more time goes by, and I don't know what to do... when we were together it seemed like it was going to be for awhile, he said he loved me, we made all of these plans and then poof.. nothing, i feel like i was dumped into a bucket of ice cold water. when we broke up he still wanted to be my friend, and I told him i couldn't be his friend right away i needed some time, we haven't talked since.. it just feels weird that he's a stranger, it doesn't feel right being apart from him... and I know he probably doesn't feel the same, probably caught up with his new catch. I don't want to be sad anymore, I don't want to miss someone who doesn't miss me.

33

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Same has happened with me, only exception that I'm at your place and my ex at your ex boyfriend. It has been three years and I'm trying very hard to move on but still feel very low.
    You don't need to be sad for the one who doesn't loves you. Its tough to get over this feeling if he's your real love. But no one can console you other than yourself. Nothing will help you if you don't stand by your side.
    You should move on although you may not want it, and that's the thing which will keep you busy and involved. Be tough to yourself and stop giving ex your dam.

• Out of sight out of mind

What Girls Said 3

• spoil yourself, get rid of the stuff, he bought you and burn his letters and photos...

• Its not the person that you are missing its the memories that you built together you just have to accept the fact that you're not together and its over dont live with the shadows of the past cause life's moving and we have to keep pushing

• Its not only the memory. We can make same memory with other person. So why will you miss that again? We miss the person because we love him, its his memory that make us feel happy and makes us sad when we find that he/she is not with us anymore. What hurts more is that you loved the person more than yourself and you tried your every bit to get him back but it didn't worked. Love sucks.

• he got over you, so you need to get over him.