What should I do with the promise ring?

What should I do my 'boyfriend' have me a promise ring and I found out I was pregnant 6 weeks ago I wanted to keep it he says no way so we talked about it last night and it ended badly he chased me around the house saying he's going to kill the baby inside my tummy he chased me upstairs into the spare room where he cornered me I curled up crying saying don't you dare hit me I begged him not to but he kicked me in the ribs and tummy should I sell the ring to get the baby checked out? I've spent all day in bed scared to move just waiting for him to go to work if he goes and I'm calling for the police

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to call the police immediately. Who cares about the ring, go to the police and and get out and away from that maniac as fast as you can.

• I will just can't when he's around he's so controlling

• You and your unborn child are at risk. You need to take care of yourself. If he wants to get crazy let the cops deal with him.

What Guys Said 2

• 😧
    Leave...
    Consider whether or not you truly want or SHOULD have a baby by a woman beater... You're young and have your entire life ahead of you... Maybe the best solution for YOU would be to terminate the pregnancy and focus on your own life.
    That said, if you want the fetus to turn into a baby and you want to keep it, good for you. However.. You need to find a place to live without him. You have an obligation to your child to care for it and place it's needs above your own... Your wants and needs are no longer important.

Having a child at your age means that you have to accept that you are not the most important thing in your world... You are important but not as important as the life you chose to create.

It's a long hard road ahead of you... You could have kids at any age... You do not have to do it now... Think about it.

• you should pawn it

What Girls Said 3

• Please please please get out of there. If he apologizes I wouldn't give a fuck. He obviously doesn't care about you if he was willing to watch you suffer while he killed your child. Get out of there, don't take anything just haul your ass out of that house and go to the police station. Call a close friend or a family member who won't judge you and stay with them. You definitely should sell the ring and use that money for the baby and yourself. You deserve the money for how poorly you were treated. As soon as you go to the police call that friend or family member and get to the doctor as soon as possible. I am so sorry that this happened to you, don't let anyone let you believe this is your fault because it's not. That guy doesn't deserve You, the baby, or your love. Please don't be so naive as to go back to him. He won't change, he just showed you his true colors. You can have this baby and still go to college and get a great job, especially if you have great family and friends that will help watch the baby. If you don't save the money from the ring for daycare. I know it's none of my business but I cried when I read this could you maybe message me when you are safe and as soon as you know if the baby is ok. I would really appreciate it. Because I'm honestly worried about you and the babies safety. If not it's ok just focus on getting out and better.

• Throw it away. Although you should be more concerned with the fact that he said he was gonna kill your baby...

• I am I need money to protect the baby I want it

• I hope he hasn't hurt him or her if he has I will kill him he got me pregnant in the first place

• Get rid of that ring and him