Does my ex want me back after breaking up with me?

He has been contacting me after a month of no contact and the first few calls were just him asking how I was doing, but the last call he said he wanted to come see me and asking why I'm still sinlge because I'm beautiful and he said he still cares about me. He asked me if I missed him and I really didn't want to say but when I laughed a little he said "you do miss me."

When he first broke up with me I was really emotional and starting sending he texts asking why and he started to ignore me, so I gave up and stop contacting him.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• if he started ginorin u... then i doubt he wanted u back :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I think he does!

• they do that... then they cheat on you again... don't do it

• I would say it sounds like he does. Once you left him alone and he stopped seeing you as desperate and clingy, he remembered why he was with you in the first place.