Would you want to know what ex was up to or just let it be and forget about them?

i feel torn on this subject as i have to admit after not even seeing or hearing a thing from this ex since early janurary i'm curious as to what happened to her and what she is up to in life. i realise there is not a realistic chance of us getting back togther at this point so that is not what this is about. more i just wonder what became of her , she's very hard to find online and have not seen her in any of the bars she used to go to even after we broke up i still saw her at them occasionally but she's be gone for months now without a trace. i know she had been seeing another guy so maybe that is why or maybe she found a new job or maybe she toned down her drinking as she had been having some issues with alcohol and avoiding bars. but either way i'm left very curious and feel i'll keep wondering till i know more about what happened to her , i'm even wondering if she like got pregnent or something , those are the thoughs i'm dealing with.

anyways i know she's not on twitter although some of her gf's and sister were but i never saw an account in her name , her facebook is really never been much there and she tended to avoiding posting much for public to see. however i did once find her instagram account and it had some pictures although it was hard to find and had to find a girlfriend to find hers but some pictures showed her with new guys so it was very hard to look at her that way. so i'm not sure i really want to see that again as i suspect i'd be disapointed by whats there.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• When I'm finished with someone, I wash my hands of them, I don't give a shit what they do after me. lol

What Girls Said 2

• we always want to know. BUT - forget them and move on.

• I forget about them.

What Guys Said 2

• better stop stalkin em dude.. and forget the, ;)

• Not really... Screw them... Go out and rebound as much as possible!

• well yeah I was out trying to meet new girls the last while , there is other girls I didn't really care about but this one I had a soft spot for so its been tough

• I get it.. But no one will work out if you don't have that "Fukit" attitude about your ex...
      If you act like she doesn't exist for a bit... Eventually, in your reality, she won't... Then you'll find someone better.
      You got this bro!