How do I get my boyfriend back?

Me and my boyfriend have been having problems lately. i caught him going out to the club three months ago and he tried to take two girls home but he ended up not doing so but he was drunk and used that as an excuse. so i forgave him and moved on from it. However he asked me not to speak to guys, and especiialy a guy named andy. I still talked to him behind my bfs back every once in a while. and my boyfriend asked me if i had talked to him and i said no addled to him so he ad went and texted andy and asked him. and andy told him we barely talk but that we had spoken two weeks prior about a final exam and he also told him i was venting about my relationship problems to him. my boyfriend then broke up with me for it and wants nothing to do with me. he claims its cheating and that i broke his heart. i love him more then anything and i can't go on without him. we dated for 2 years. What do i do? How do i get him back?

82

Most Helpful Girl

• he did that because he most likely felt guilty for cheating on you. When you said he used the excuse that he was drunk when he attempted to take home TWO girls that is NOT an excuse. He is not worthy of companionship. Let him go. You deserve to be with someone loyal, honest, and who genuinely cares about you. It might seem difficult now, but life will go on and you will find someone better. You have to move on and do better than this loser for the sake of your own self respect.

What Guys Said 2

• if cheating's included guess he doesn't care anbout u at all... so things r difficult now... :)

• Wait what? woah he took that way too far. What kind of things did you tell this Andy guy?

• he isn't worth it if he blew up over such a small thing like that but you forgave him for trying to take home two girls. He seems too controlling as well.

What Girls Said 7

• That is in no way cheating. Unless it was flirting, which it wasn't. You needed to vent and you couldn't do it to your be so you chose a friend. He has a right to be jealous but you also have the right to have friends, that includes guy friends :p the fact he almost took 2 girls home? That's cruel, drunk or not. I think you need someone new who will treat you better and take into consideration your feelings and decisions, not someone who is selfish. Go get better girl

• He is an idiot it for telling you who you can't talk to my mom and Dad have friends of the opposite sex and they don't care cause they trust each other clearly your ex has a low self esteem and can't trust you if I were you I would start talking to andy

• Don't do anything... always works out for me. I do nothing and some guys just come back. or just talk tk him and be honest that you want to work it out with him.

• Move on. He's so not worth it, if he's lying about you and tried to cheat on you "because he was drunk".

• Let him come to you. you never know what you had until it's gone

• Just tell him how you feel.

• You don't. It's a bad relationship. Find someone new. Respect yourself before you wreck yourself sister!!