My boyfriend broke up with me, I want him back, I love him. what should I do? and no I didn't cheat or anything. he's meeting me in an hour?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him some head

0|0
    2|1
    • we get into many arguments, he's saying he would never wanna lose me but at the same time he doesn't want me.. he tends to break up with me a lot over anything that bothers him.. we got into a silly argument yesterday he's still pissed at it and he mentions other conflicts we went through, but he always comes back in the end. however this time it looks like he really doesn't want me. is there anything i can do or say to make him change his mind, even if it takes a while, i wanna prove to him i am who he wants because i know that i can't live without him and he says he can never forget me even he tries, he can move on but he will always have me on his mind.. so what should i do, please any tips?

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Talk it through

0|0
    0|0
  • More detail needed

0|0
    0|0
    • we get into many arguments, he's saying he would never wanna lose me but at the same time he doesn't want me.. he tends to break up with me a lot over anything that bothers him.. we got into a silly argument yesterday he's still pissed at it and he mentions other conflicts we went through, but he always comes back in the end. however this time it looks like he really doesn't want me. is there anything i can do or say to make him change his mind, even if it takes a while, i wanna prove to him i am who he wants because i know that i can't live without him and he says he can never forget me even he tries, he can move on but he will always have me on his mind.. so what should i do, please any tips?

• Show All
    • it's normal but to him it always resorts to breaking up.. i want to solve it but i dunno how.. is there anything i could do or should i say lets be friends and see where it goes? altho that will break me

• Yeah maybe that will help mend things