Is there any chance my ex will regret all the stuff he done to me post breakup?

All the names he called me and the embarrassment he caused me? his egos sky high at the moment because of all the women that are wanting to be with him ( his words) will there come a time it will crash around his ears? I'd like him to be where I am at the moment, down and very alone just for him to experience how he treats people who loved him. Will that ever come for him or is he permantley going to use women for the rest of his life?

if he forgot about me it's because I removed myself from his life to do so, had no choice with the abuse I was receiving from him and his friends. And he doesn't actually forget anything he's got a good memory, so no need to be harsh and wasn't the question if he'd forget me.

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Well now that you realized that life isn't like a fairy tale, you should just accept the fact that it's over and it's time to move forward with life instead of hoping that something bad will occur to him.

If you want revenge, then become successful in life rather than hoping.
    And I'm not talking about date more guys and hook ups, I'm talking about developing your own personality a. k. a. Self growth.

They say, being successful is a greatest revenge than anything.
    It shows that you're mature enough to understand how to deal with tough situations in your life.

I've faced similar situation like you 2-3 months ago, my mind became full of anger and thoughts of revenge.
    But I realized, it'll do no good but harm in the end.
    Learn to let go, nature will take its course.
    If it has to occur, it'll occur.

Good luck my friend, stay positive :)

• revenge would have him beaten up but won't stoop to that level, im not like him

• Atta girl 👧

What Guys Said 4

• My guess is I doubt he really understands what you're going through. It's hard for me to know how he feeling. I don't know what happened in your relationship.

• He knows, he and his friends as im ashamed to admit bully me to see if they can make me cry or to push me over the edge, I've blocked him and he sits and spies on me

• Yeah without knowing the situation better is hard for me to have an idea of why he's doing that. It sounds like he's mad and wants to cause you pain though. I would ignore him. If he harasses you I would get a restraining order.

• I'm the female he chased for years and let him down.. he said I broke his heart and made him feel second best, which wasn't true I adored this man.. I think I still do.. I chased him after he dumped me phone calls and texts then he blocked me and so I moved on with life.. so dunno why he's doing this for.. he told everyone I was crazy but his actions are screaming crazy.. he uses me to make himself look a Stud. his usual types are large dowdy women and im slim and blonde so he pits us off against each other. That's why I changed my number Id had enough, but when he sees me its if he wants my attention to then tell me I'm not worthy of his time. its all games with him I don't want to play anymore im sick of it, I want him to feel how I do so he will know he's stressing me out

• yes he might do... unless he doesn't give a shit bout u anymore :)

• he never gave a shit about me to begin with anyway

• oh well... better forget him then :)

• Easier said than done he will pop up somewhere online and make himself known, i hope someone does that to him

• Honestly if he's still acting like that at your age I doubt he'll ever change and feel bad about what he did to you. It sounds like you're better off without him in your life anyway

• the odds are probably not because he doesn't like u anymore

What Girls Said 4

• People rarely change, unless something drastic happens to them.. there is a slim chance, I'd say.

• Only him can regret, you can't force him to.

• I doubt he will.

• He won't regret it. He'll forget about it and move on, if he hasn't already