Would you take your ex back if you found out that while you were apart they slept with someone else?

Lets say your ex broke up with you and while apart, they slept with someone else. Lets say time passes and they want you back and admit what they did while apart, would you take them back why or why not?

For grins and giggles lets say you were seperated for 3-4 months, but you didn't sleep with anyone during that time and they did. How do you feel about that?

It's kind of funny most of the guys are saying yes and the girls are like no! I guess the question that would come up is how do you know if a guy just breaks up with you for the sole purpose to sleep with others.

109

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I would not want to know, and really it's none of my business..
    Obviously I am free to do the same myself

• I don't really believe in taking back people who leave you.. Mostly because if it didn't work the first time why do people think it would work the second time? Head for greener pastures people!

• Well first off, I don't get back together with exes.

But if I was going to, I have no right to be upset with them for sleeping with someone else. They're single, they can date who they want. I have no ownership over their sexuality.

• If I really wanted to get back with a person, I wouldn't care what they did while broken up, because we were exactly that. Broken up. That means you don't have a commitment to one person, so they're free to do whatever they want. So whatever they do while we're apart is their business, not mine.

• No, I don't think so. I mean, I don't think getting back together would be a great idea anyway, but her sleeping with someone else would really be an added final nail to the coffin.

• I really am not into taking ex girlfriends back

• I would say yes. If they gave someone oral, without sex, I'd say no.

• Absolutely... You weren't together... Can't blame them.

What Girls Said 9

• That would be like not dating someone because the dated someone before you. And it would all depend on the breakup as well. If we were taking some time to see what we wanted with the thought of a reconciliation then I wouldn't take him back but if it was over and then we started talking again after 3-4 months I wouldn't hold it against him :-)

• Well.. you guys weren't together anymore so I wouldn't make a big deal about it. I personally wouldn't take him back, cause it sounds like he did it to go 'see somewhere else' if it make sense. Also, if he's done it once, he will probably do it twice.

• I wouldn't take him back, but not because he slept with someone else, but because he's an ex and that's the status he'll have for the rest of his life. I don't see any point in getting back together with someone you've broken up with/been dumped by. Idgaf if he slept with someone else or not, I'm simply not getting back together with an ex.

• If it's going to cause aggro wouldn't take them back.. if he broke up with me so he could dip his wick elsewhere fk that defo no..

• It won't work or last very long if what he did bothers you, it will eat you up inside and every time your intimate with him you won't help but think about it.

• I wouldn't have a problem with it. We weren't together. I wouldn't want to know what he did while we were apart. I tell him don't tell me I don't need to know, because we weren't together.

• Wouldn't bother me. We weren't together.

• I would

.

• Nope I would not.