He said there's no reason for me to message him?

I don't plan on doing it, but is that the same as saying he doesn't want to talk to me ever again?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing more to say...
    However, just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye forever, my love.
    For now, even though there may be nothing to say, it's Not to say that in the future... two people won't contact one another again, even if it is just to be each other's friend.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• pretty much lol.

• then u shouldn't insist any further if he doesn't want :)

• Wow that is unfortunate

• It means if you two broke up he doesn't want to do the constant talking a couple does about random things but he will be (i think) fine with talking to you about something if you have a reason.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, unfortunately, that's exactly what that sounds like. Basically don't message me=You're wasting your time. :/

• I would take it as that, yes. I would also say "That would be the last thing that I ever do".

• He probably just wants to be left alone however he feels you affect his feelings in some way whether it be love/hurt/mad.. Either way focus on you, wondering why someone says or does something will drive a person crazy! Time will tell whether you two will be able to communicate again! I hope everything works out for the best

• " wondering why someone says or does something will drive a person crazy!"
      No. It will drive a woman crazy. Man usually don't preoccupy their mental capacity with such thoughts. :)

• I said person I didn't specify whether it be male/female! Some men do preoccupy their mental capacity with such thoughts but then again you might be a mind reader. 😆 and yes some women do think that way and some women don't.

• I know you did not say male or female. That is the reason I felt the need to clarify the mater. I'm not a mind reader, but I have been fascinated by physiology and human behavior for a while, and I've read the necessary literature on the subject. Without being condescending I dare to state that a woman's brain works differently than a man's brain. I don't care about political correctness or feminist ideology. Facts are facts. Man don't understand vague language and don't understand why women use it. His statement is very clear but a woman don't see it as such. The guy is just saying- I'm trying to make a decision please don't try to influence it, I'm quite capable of doing the work on my own. If a woman understood that, this tread would have never appeared but there it is. So your understanding of the problem is correct just the going crazy part is mostly valid for women. :)

• Depends on the context. Maybe if you hurt him or made him feel insecure about your feelings, it means he is hurt. But if it came out of nowhere, he means it.

• It's not exactly the same as saying he doesn't want you to talk to him again, but it does portray that he really doesn't care about you. So I wouldn't send him anything if you want to be in a relationship with him

• Does not sound like he wants contact with you. I'd just leave it and let him go.

• Yes, it's the same thing.