Any advice please?

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago and during that time he was talking to "potential candidates" and also he was talking to me. We got back together about a week or so ago, but I recently found out he's still talking to those other women. I feel really deceived. I feel like he is cheating and really hurt by all this. I confronted him and he said I'm making a big deal out of nothing and I'm too sensitive & just to let it go. Maybe I am making a big deal out of nothing, I don't know.

I'm really frustrated, hurt, and lost by all this. Any advice, input would be appreciated!

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Alright.. so you and like a majority of us females.. want to be his ONE and ONLY. And you deserve that position if it's what you really want. Some girls are really nochalant about their man talking to other woman and some woman feel threatened or they get jealous... No female likes to share her man. If you are the type who feels threatened he should listen to your concerns. If you feel like he's cheating and you find proof... Either leave him, deal with it (which won't be good for you or him - because you will get mad at him)...

If he wants to keep you he will make changes... If he doesn't take you seriously and you are on the brink of leaving maybe he will change? not sure.. I say only time can tell.. Just go with your gut instinct.

There are many ways this can go.. Either you put up with it and remain unhappy and untrustful.. or you leave and find somebody better

• Thank you so much for your effort you put into your advice. I really appreciate it! You're 100% right

What Guys Said 3

• oh well.. maybe he just talks actually?

• I would be very hurt if someone did that to me to

• The way I see it, he has a choice to make..

What Girls Said 1

• You're gonna have to give yourself some time to move on.