Am I being stalked or is this coincidence?

So last year I broke off a 3 year relationship with my ex. She was extremely needy and depedant among other things, she wanted to get married and settle down and I didn't. We met through work..

i found out about 4 months later that she was using my "find my iPhone" to track where I was. (There were literally hundreds of emails saying someone had logged in) . She would coincidently appear at the same bars, clubs as me and I was oblivious to what was going on. She's attempted to contact me throughout that time which I politely told her I wanted no contact with her.

So after that and changing all my passwords I didn't hear anything from her for 6 months. Assumed she had given up and moved on. Now she has just started a job in the same division as me, on the same floor and right near where I sit. I havnt changed jobs since we broke up so she knows I am on this floor. The company has over 5000 employees and 14 floors, plus 70 offices all around the suburbs.

So is it pure coincidence that she is in this position?
Or is this some kind of head game? She's lost a bunch of weight and admittedly looks great, is she trying to make me jealous...

56

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooooh darling, it is NOT a coincidence. She's clearly stalking you. She's obsessed with getting you back. And you don't want her back in your life. Stalking is not a sign of love, but a sign of obession and entitlement.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Just ignore her, it will probably drive her crazy but don't pay attention to her. All she's asking for is your attention. Don't give it to her. Unless you want a psycho in your apartment/house.

Most Helpful Guy

• guess she might do... but does shhe still hate u after a full year?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • When we were together she still fumed over a failed relationship when she was 17.

Also the last time we saw each other this was about 6 months earlier at a work function. Had another girl all over me which I know she saw. When we were together she would accuse me of sleeping with other girls over wayyyyyyyyyy less. So I wouldn't be surprised if she's still bitter