Am I being stalked or is this coincidence?

So last year I broke off a 3 year relationship with my ex. She was extremely needy and depedant among other things, she wanted to get married and settle down and I didn't. We met through work..

i found out about 4 months later that she was using my "find my iPhone" to track where I was. (There were literally hundreds of emails saying someone had logged in) . She would coincidently appear at the same bars, clubs as me and I was oblivious to what was going on. She's attempted to contact me throughout that time which I politely told her I wanted no contact with her.

So after that and changing all my passwords I didn't hear anything from her for 6 months. Assumed she had given up and moved on. Now she has just started a job in the same division as me, on the same floor and right near where I sit. I havnt changed jobs since we broke up so she knows I am on this floor. The company has over 5000 employees and 14 floors, plus 70 offices all around the suburbs.

So is it pure coincidence that she is in this position?
Or is this some kind of head game? She's lost a bunch of weight and admittedly looks great, is she trying to make me jealous...

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, don't for a second think with your dick on this one.

She is WAY out of line. Straight up, this is an unhealthy obsession of hers, you are being stalked big time. Under no circumstance should you consider even talking to her, much less get back together. She's a psycho. She's unhealthy. Stay away.

What Girls Said 5

• Ooooh darling, it is NOT a coincidence. She's clearly stalking you. She's obsessed with getting you back. And you don't want her back in your life. Stalking is not a sign of love, but a sign of obession and entitlement.

• Just ignore her, it will probably drive her crazy but don't pay attention to her. All she's asking for is your attention. Don't give it to her. Unless you want a psycho in your apartment/house.

• She obviously really misses you, what would you do if a girl you really liked broke up with you after 3 years? lol you'd probably do something at least in some less extreme form and its definitely affecting her. The fact that you didn't want to commit to her probably devastated her.

• Could be that she's doing it on purpose.

• i think she is.

• coincidence.

What Guys Said 5

• It sounds to me like you've got your very own personal stalker... but you can't completely remove the fact that it *might* be a coincidence.

How do you feel about her... if you're worried I'd get in contact with someone who can help you with it - and I mean a professional.

• guess she might do... but does shhe still hate u after a full year?

• When we were together she still fumed over a failed relationship when she was 17.

Also the last time we saw each other this was about 6 months earlier at a work function. Had another girl all over me which I know she saw. When we were together she would accuse me of sleeping with other girls over wayyyyyyyyyy less. So I wouldn't be surprised if she's still bitter

• chances are so low 2 b a coincidence... but u'll never know :)

• She is stalking u. Be careful u dont want a fatal attraction moment.

• Psycho alert! Psycho alert!

https://youtu.be/Me-VhC9ieh0