Just got rejected, any words of encouragement?

Got rejected by a girl I've been crushing on for awhile, turns out she only saw me as a friend and is talking to someone else, so I guess it was all in my head. Anyways I feel dissaponinted (obviously) and very embarrassed, how do you guys handle rejection? I'm curious to know

35

Most Helpful Girl

• This is life. You won't move on fast. There are days when you will feel you are okay but in just a second you'll feel all the pain again. You just have to live with it and live your life. Distractions are great help.

• I can relate most to this, I'm a sensitive person although I don't tell that to anyone. I've been rejected before but I can't deny that it stings each and every time.

• I know the feel but time is a great healer! You'll never realize that you already moved on. People can easily say there are plenty of fish in the sea but isn't it you already chose that one fish but it couldnt just work out. Its not easy to find someone you'll truly like.

What Girls Said 2

• Shake it off eat some ice cream and move on. It'll happen more than any of us want to admit... But that means there's something else out there

• Just shake it off!

What Guys Said 5

• Most guys have been friendzoned at least once cliche time :- Time is a great healer and there is plenty more fish in the sea.

• Shake it off and on to the next! Too many fish in the sea to be concerned about one little guppy.

• There there. It's okay

• There is plenty of fish in the sea its always darkest before dawn if its not meant to be its not meant to be.

• Yeah I say just give up if one girl is willing to reject you there are thousands who will. That's why I don't approach or waste my time.