My boyfriend couldnt come with me to prom, I took my girl friend. The same night he called and broke up with me because He said I was cheating?

I told my girl friend with me to prom and was with her all night! & Lord knows I was loyal! But he made false accusations and then downloaded a freer text app and pretend to be someone else and ask me what I did at prom? ( to get the truth out of me) but I didn't cheat on him! & he says he knows that I did. So he left me.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, good for you no? I mean, do you really wanna be with someone like this, someone who doesn't trust you? I think he did you a favor by breaking up; he may think he won, but you're actually the one winning right here.
    Move on, don't think of him anymore, he's useless.

• Thanks for the MHO! And I hope the next guy you're with is better than this last one :)

• Thanks ! Your statement really knocked some sense to my head 😌

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe someone told him you were doing something there dunno. Maybe messing with him and he took it seriously

What Girls Said 3

• Do yourself a favor here, dear, and being you are ready to go out soon in the world and begin your own beguine after graduating, Graduate from this Major jerk who is beginning to show his true colors and has... Trust issues with you.
    He is being unfair to you and with him not coming with you to the prom, if he really cared about you, this guy who is still wet behind the ears in years, he would have believed you when you told him the truth or even made some sort of effort before all of this mishap... to take You himself.
    Good luck... you deserve better. xx

• Well if he can't trust you, then you're better off without him.

• Wow, what an idiot he is.