Breaking up with my boyfriend?

I really think its time I break up with my boyfriend he's soo selfish it's just all about him with everything he never tries to put in any effort and I'm just mentally emotionally drained from him I just can't keep going on like this, only problem is I'm now not strong enough to end it and he knows this so he doesn't care at all I don't have the strength in myself right at this point to tell him I'm done and it's killing me even more, I have really low self esteem now as well what can I possibly do?

Thanks for your advice, it's just seems so hard for me right at this point, see what I think doesn't help is he also lives with his brother who is against marriage and having relationships because he's been burned badly so I really think he has a huge influence on him

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It's time to take the bull by the horns here, dear. If you are not happy with him, know that he is Not right for you and that it's a losing battle with a loser to boot, time to be strong, take control of your life and if you can't do it face to face, send him a text or call him on the phone and just end the madness.
    If you continue down the path you are going, you will end up losing your mind and never having a life... just one with strife.
    Good luck. xx

• I am having problems with my computer today, sweetie.. Good luck and take the bull by the horns, please... it will never get better. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand with the man... if you stay, it will only get worse because he will never change and you will only be more miserable. He will be like he his now but the older he gets, the less effort he will put into your relationship and eventually just may leave you in the end. Move on, you deserve better. xx

• A friend of mine on here, for this must be different now, told me to drag my message down so I can see all of it... thank you for your patience with me. xx

What Guys Said 1

• You called him selfish right? But do you give him sex and cook and things like that?

What Girls Said 2

• DUMB HIS SORRY ASS!!!

• Yeah you should leave him.