Is it possible to get back together with an ex boyfriend of a year and a half?

I'm 19 years old, going into my sophomore year of college. I met my ex boyfriend junior year going into senior year of high school summer. We were kind of a "thing" but I messed up a few times. This was the beginning of his freshman year in college. He eventually forgave me. He texted me saying he realized he sees himself with me and he's going to put that in the past to be with me. He wanted us to work. This was around September of 2013 let's say. We were "talking" up until March 2014, and started dating on 3/15/14. Our relationship was such a great time, we were so happy. He would even drive 2 hours to pick me up from school, drive back to his school (another 2) and then Monday morning bring me back which was another 4 for him. Yes, we had the occassional fights. Our one year was 3-15-15 (my spring break) obviously and it was perfect. We never really had any real problems in the actual relationship. People would always tell me how perfect and cute we were, from my closest friends to aquaintances. From people of all different age/friend groups. Then, the next week was his spring break. He visited a college that's 10+ hours. HUGE party school. We got in a fight while we were there because of my jealousy (I know he'd never cheat on me it was one of those "text me back faster" things). I did kind of start those a lot more than I should've and he said he was sick of it. After that he was being weird. I mentioned this and he said he's just been in a weird funk and that he wanted to transfer to that school. I said we wouldn't work, he said we would. He said he loved me more than anything. After this talk, he was still being weird. We went on a break April 9th of this year because he "didn't know what he wanted. He was unhappy and didn't know why." He said we wouldn't work when he transferred, I said it myself. Whatever, I gave him his time and space. A couple days later, I couldn't do it anymore. I was waiting around. I asked to see him, he said no that's not the point.

Then, he drunk broke up with me and the next day said sorry I was mad and drunk. I ended it because it was like a game to him. He said "I haven't done anything but ok" This was 3-25-15. We haven't talked since and it's 5-22-15. It's so up in the air. I want us to work on it and get back together. Even other people say they thought we were meant to be. What do I do? This made me realize how much he really does mean to me and I just want him back. We had no real problems. I just dk if it's mutual.
He's also been on social media a lot more than usual. He's been favoriting and retweeting some "single" stuff almost as a way for me to see. He also seems like he doesn't care as much which is killing me. My worst fear is him getting with other people too, but he was saying that's not the point. I mean, I think he's really focusing on himself. I was getting too dependent on him, this helped me realize that. But I really want us to work in a long distance relationship & I'm scared of how he feels

13

Most Helpful Guy

• oh well... MAYBE it's possible... but not now, since he said no.

What Guys Said 2

• It's possible. During the summer beak might be your best shot.

• Yes, it is possible.

What Girls Said 1

• it is possible