He broke up with me and is being confusing?

Basically me and this guy dated since October and just broke up (his decision) a week ago. He said he doesn't love me anymore and can't be what I "need" right now. But he said he can't throw me out of his life because that would hurt too much and wants to stay friends. But apparently he still likes me, just doesn't want to be with me till he "loves me again". I tried contacting him for my stuff. He ignored me. He then texted hey the other day. I responded hey back and he never contacted me. I posted a few pictures on Instagram. He liked them all. And he tried snap chatting me the most irrelevant video that I haven't responded too. Basically I'm refusing to contact him. Why is he acting so confusing? Also I caught him talkin to another girl through text like a month ago.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Many of today's toms are sporadic and unpredictable and grow cold duck feet whenever feeling scared or cornered into getting into the Big "C" which is----Commitment. This duck is no exception to my golden goose rule.
    He has so much as told you here, dear, that he doesn't want to be in a Real Relationship nor hooked at the hip and he will contact you whenever it suites his fancy. He knows you will wait around for him because you have more or less agreed to his terms of 'Stay friends,' and now, he may even feel he can call the shots of having as Friends with benefits factor relationship with you whenever he feels it may be possible.
    If he was talking to 'Another girl through text a month ago,' I am betting he is still Texting and sexting whoever he feels like it and bottom line is... he is not ready or raring for any relationship.
    He is not 'So confusing,' sweetie... just so typical of today's toms.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand with today's tom. xxoo

What Guys Said 1

• hmmmm ok, maybe he wants u back as friend and only at least... after all chances are he's seeein another gal now :)

• Lol yeah he can't be my friends if he is gonna see someone else. Even after he got mad at me for going on a tinder date. What a dick. #movingon

What Girls Said 3

• he is not worth it he is just playing with u i know its hard but u need to move on and delete him of ur life

• I think he is confused and doesn't know wHat he wants or he is playing games with you. My ex did the same thing to me so I stopped contacting and left him alone and ignore him because I have no time for games.

So if he texts you again ignore him and see how he likes it 👌

• He's cheating! Plain and simple

• Yeah I knew he was on the relationship but why is he trying to fuck with me now that we are through?

• to me it seems like he just wants to keep you around in case it doesn't work out with the other girl so he can go with you and have sex or just mess with you he doesn't seem like he wants anything serious with you like once you love someone you don't just fall out of love someone with someone and then wait until you fall in love again