Girls, Need help with next move to win ex girlfriend back from the guy she left me for?

So My ex girlfriend dumped for this new guy. A few days after it happened we met up to talk and had a great day was almost like a date it ended with a hug and a kiss. Then she began ignorin me for a few days while I tried to ask for my belongings back. I gave up and stoped tryin to make any sort of comment for about 3 weeks then all of a suden she starts followin me on instagram and sent me a snap chat asking how I'm doing I ignored both and just kept doing what i was doing. Then the next day she sends me a txting asking if I was in town because she would love to see me and to get some stuff from me. So I set up a meet at a coffee shop and we started txting back and forth throughout the day and into the following one. The day arrived and we meet up and all she wanted to know was what I've been up to and she laughed and smiled at everything I said. I was tired of talking so I asked her how her personal life and everything with her new guy is going and she shrugged her shoulders and said ok I guess. After tht I gave her the box with her stuff in it and she found the invitation to my keys trip in June I forgot to take it out. She asked if I had found someone to go with and I told the truth and said no but I still have a 2 weeks. She looked at me smiled and said huh o ok and kept lookin at me while I wasn't paying attention. I told her it was time for me to get going and I carried the box to her car and she gave me a amazing hug and a kiss on the cheek while she let me slowly go farther and farther down with my hands till she said grabbing my ass in public your cute and smiled. She got into her car rolled the window down and aded you can text me u know and asked if I wanted my key to my place back of course I lost track of what i was trying to play off and said only if your goin to use it again so she put it back on her chain smiled and left. I text her thus Moring if she would like to go to this amazing island park with some friends. She said she had plans but soon tho. next move?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry I had to read this like 3 times on my cellphone since my iPad isn't working. So to answer your question... It seems like she wants to tell her about her life and how it's going. thats not right. After a break up. Secondly I only gave back my ex boyfriend keys because I pulled them out after he dumped me and forgot they were in there. So I sent them back. That's rule #1 never return things of your ex face to face because that could lead up to so called friendly conversations. It's best to keep distance it's done and over with. You've moved on but she just wants some fun with the ex. boyfriend looking on Instagram pics. That stuff. I know it's rude but it's best to block her off of Instagram and tell her that the trip is going to be for you. Not her. She's digging her way back into your life. By finding clues and making it fun for her and more complicated for you to move on. Don't answer text or anything. Take that trip for yourself. And a guy friend. You need some fun in the sun and get this girl out of your life.

What Girls Said 3

• If she left you for another guy, hmm.. there's not great chance that she'll ever come back to you the way you want. If she ever does, it's probably because of what others think of you, not what she actually thinks. If you want to know what I mean, watch 'Better Off Dead'. It illustrates exactly what I'm saying. It will also make you feel better because it's hilarious!

• Get those belongings back and Go to the Keys trip with some other friend!

• My husband hate me after we had our first child and he pack out of our house and even got married to another lady and he was also a drug addict. when i lost my husband, i just have to look for ways to get back my happiness because i truly love my him and i also need his mother to go far from us because she do not love me. That was when i read article and find out how DR Osoba help different people to get their ex back, To Make Someone Fall In Love With You and many testimonies of how he had Heal a man addicted to Drugs, IMPOTENCY, other affected with HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and CANCER and how he help to solve marriage problem, so i contacted him immediatly with Email: osobasesolutiontemple@hotmail. com and osobasesolutiontemple@gmail. com OR call him with +2347053161489. I did what he ask of me and follow his instruction, He help me in so many ways my husband came back begging, we re-married now and he listen to what i say, we just had another child and his mother love me too. i am enjoying a happy home with the help of Dr oshogum. contact him too with Email: osobasesolutiontemple@hotmail. com and osobasesolutiontemple@gmail. com OR call him with +2347053161489 his is the only one that can help you solve all problem