Are you completely over all of your exes?

Have you fully recovered from all of your break-ups? Is there something you want to say to an ex for closure? Do you wish someone would take you back? Discuss.

• Yes, I am completely over my exes
  • No, I'm still not over one or more of the people I've dated
  • I don't have an ex
    Vote C

69

Most Helpful Girl

• Do I want any of them back no? Do I have some word that I would like to say to one? What went around came back so fast and twice as bad I really didn't need any closure.

What Guys Said 9

• I sort of wish that even one if them would have told me that they didn't want to see me anymore instead of just disappearing, both the crushes and the ex...

• yes... i'm completely over ALL of my 0 Xs 8)

• There is only one girl from my past I think about from time to time. I'm happy in my current relationship.

We dated for a few years and ended on good terms out future just did not align we ended up very far away. Otherwise she would of been the one
    .

• Yes, I'm very decisive. If i break up, i bury my past, otherwise i dont break up if there's lingering feelings.

• I there are a couple wish I could have said some things differently to. But other than that I'm 100% over all of them.

• All except one.

• It took many many years to get over them all, but there is still one, of whom I dream every night, and think of constantly. I can smell her near me, hear her voice, watch her play. It seems just a moment ago that we were together. I long for her in every way, even after 12 years have passed.

• Did she die or did you break up?

• The super short version. That must be a Canadian expression, sorry.

• We loved each other very much - were crazy about each other, actually - and loved being together - but we just had too many fundamental differences in our systems of belief/politics/world view, etc to be compatible for marriage. It's pretty typical for me for that to happen. Those things are very unlikely to change.

• I remember their flaws well enough to stop myself, yes.

• I'm over the majority of them, but not the most recent one.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I totally am.

• I don't have an ex.

• there's a guy i dated last year who i still kinda think is cute
    but nah I've moved on basically :)

• I only have one, yes im completely over him

• I'm not over any of my exes