How would you describe a broken marriage?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• It's two people who are no longer one.

What Guys Said 5

• Situation where the people who live together are no more than roommates who just so happen to share the same bed. No one is really living, they're are just together because its more "convenient" than going through an actual divorce. I'm just guessing since I don't actually know and hopefully never do.

• When there is no hope of reconciliation from at least one person involved. Sometimes I'll see a broken marriage in which one person wants to repair it, and the other doesn't. I think people should stay away from marriage in general, on average they last about 3 to 5 years.

• like a cage match in WWE :(

• The Broken marriage is the same as the cracked glass of the window.. you can't fix it but all what you can do just to keep it cracked as it is till it fall down by it self one day but when this day will come? no one know but it will come sure.. unless you take a step forward and renew the glass by new one without cracked which is to clear the things together or to break up better for your each other hearts.

• Marriage by definition is broken. Only stupid people get married.

What Girls Said 3

• no communication

• Like mine was. Painful. Shame. Broken hearted.

• My parents.. ...