Still Love Him?

My ex-fiancé broke up with me almost a yr ago. Since then, periodically he's "tested the waters." Apparently he's Still not 100% he made the right decision. Anyhow, I still love him just as much. I've moved forward in life, but my heart still desires him. Neither of us has seriously dated anyone else since. And I've been in no-contact unless he contacts me. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm tired of this no contact & want to start talking to him again, but he's the kind of guy who likes a challenge. Like I said, I've moved forward in life, but my heart still loves him. Anyone experienced in matters like these have advice?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• you have to give it time. that's all you can do.

What Guys Said 4

• The only thing you can do is tell him what you've told us, that you're "tired" of it.

Tell him something like this:

"Hey listen, I'm fed up of hanging on to hope you'll decide to take me back, if you do then be honest with me, if not then I want to get on with my life and move on".

It's blunt, to the point, and it's giving him a single option... no dilly-dallying or anything. Either he chooses to take you back, or he gets out of your life for good.

• Aren't ultimatums bad? From my experience guys usually take the easiest way out with those.

• It's not just guys... everyone does it. But that's all you got right now. If he does want to get back he'll tell you, if he doesn't he won't contact you and you can move on.

• did he show any signs he wants 2 get back to u?

• Yeah he told my friend he's been rethinking things a lot

• I don't know doesn't sound that healthy to me - He either wants to or he doesn't

• Life isn't that easy, especially not for younger guys.

• I know this is easier said than done, but you need to let this guy go and move on. Wouldn't you rather be with a guy who always thought you were the right person for him from day one?

• He was talking about marriage before he even asked me to date him, but when he asked me to marry him... I think he got scared. He's pretty young.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!