My girlfriend won't talk to me and block me on facebook?

me and my girlfriend are on a long distance relationship we got along very well she fall inlove with me after 8 years of being single from last relationship her facebook was boring and dull till i came into her life... we talk 20 hours a day nonstop on facebook and Skype.. then on our second month we begin to quarrel on petty things she posted sad qoutes on her facebook then there came this man a family friend of theirs who keeps on chatting her but me and my girl went back again with each other.. then one time a post on came up on my profile which is about 2 years ago with a stewardess which maybe someone liked it click it it become active again she sent me the screenshot of it but as i see the screenshot there is a chat icon active with the man i become jealous about i comfront her why she chatting this dude she went bersek and told me i was possesive and pickle minded.. then i didn't talk to her for 3 days after 3 days she pm me told me she sent flowers for my moms birthday then we again talk to each other as nothing happend... after 4 days again i slept for 12 hours when i wake up no inbox for me or text i pm her why she ignoring me all of a sudded then i told her can she tell me if there's any problem why ignoring me if she wants i won't bother her again.. then she replied again furious and mad why i am like that blah blah then told me to look for a girlfriend with key and robot who will follow my command evryday... then i didn't reply so that it won't aggravate things so i posted i am happy at work doing some routine work with pictures uploaded.. within 15 mins she blocked meon facebook? now its been 5 days i do no contact with her i ask her friend whats inside her facebook do she miss me what my friend said was all family concerns on her facebook.. then her/my friend told me to call her and ask forgiveness i did what she advised but 1st ring was she hang up,2nd ring she turned it off, 3rd ring she hang up, 4th ring she let it ring , 5th ring she again let it ring till i quit then?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You only ask why she chat with this guy then she act like this!! It's up to you if you want to apologize or do whatever to bring her back but this kind of women dont stay for long specialy if you married her bc marriage life have many many ups n down so based on her reaction she may left you for stupid reason. And it's not your fault we are men it's normal we feel jealous if the girl dont understand its her pro. Up to you what to do but in this case the logic say leave this shit

• thanks by the way i texted her about my kids she replied 10 times then when i asked for closure she won't reply

What Girls Said 1

• just leave her alone for a while.

• i did leave her alone for 5 days and nights without texting her nothing from me.. but when i contacted her bestfriend she told me to apologize and say i won't be jealous anymore i did what she told me i called her but she didn't pick the phone,1st ring she hang up , 2nd she turn it of, 3rd she hang up, 4th-6th she let it ringing then i quit ringing her instead texted her i won't give up on her.. im fearing there is this guy on facebook keeps hitting/chatting on her if i give her space and this man wins

What Guys Said 3

• how did that happen? dd u say anything tha offended her maybe?

• i only said why she chatting another guy last week and why she ignoring me.. i told her she won't hear from me again if she ignores me.. then she said i always threaten her but i only ask for the truth?

• When I first read the title, I thought it was your ex who blocked you...

Unfortunately, I think she's your ex now.

• Search for Real Social Dynamics.