What does this mean?

When after you break up with your ex he starts listening to the things you told him to do, he's improvinghimself by workingout, everything he does has an aspect of you in it, he still has all the places you went together and the pictures of you too on his main page of his Facebook, he wears clothes or shoes you gave him everyday, and when you go to him because you had a bad day he asks what happened and tries to make you feel better?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He might still have unresolved feelings for you

• Lovinfeelings you think?

• Like I said before I don't know him or his mind so it is impossible for me to guess and it is too important a decision for you that I shouldn't be making guesses about it.

• it doesn't matter eighter way because it's not like he's telling me the truth. So I'm just trying to get different people's opinions.

What Guys Said 3

• he tries to make u sympathising him ;)

• Simpathising him for what? What Do You Mean?

• i already said :)

• I don't get what you're talking about sympathizing though

• It's a common condition related to attempting to self-soothe by making oneself attractive again using the frame of mind that is most memorable, recent, and powerful. That is your opinion. It means nothing.

• So all this stuff means absolutely nothing?

• Why do people ask me to repeat myself? It's words. It's fucking words. Read it over instead of asking me. It might click a second fucking time.

• Geez well sorry it's hard for me to believe this all meand nothing

• yea he still wants you go for it

• Go for what?

• Why aren't you sure if he'll come back then?

What Girls Said 1

• He's not over you.

• You think he still loves me?