What does this mean?

When after you break up with your ex he starts listening to the things you told him to do, he's improvinghimself by workingout, everything he does has an aspect of you in it, he still has all the places you went together and the pictures of you too on his main page of his Facebook, he wears clothes or shoes you gave him everyday, and when you go to him because you had a bad day he asks what happened and tries to make you feel better?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a common condition related to attempting to self-soothe by making oneself attractive again using the frame of mind that is most memorable, recent, and powerful. That is your opinion. It means nothing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So all this stuff means absolutely nothing?

• Why do people ask me to repeat myself? It's words. It's fucking words. Read it over instead of asking me. It might click a second fucking time.

• Geez well sorry it's hard for me to believe this all meand nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not over you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You think he still loves me?